The concept of analysing office are similar to that of the Home.
Lets look at the various arrangement of the orientation of the office table and chair. If you are a `superior' i.e. having a room of your own; you can orientate the position of your office table to suit you.
Do take note of the following examples:-
1. Do not place a table in front of a toilet.
2. Do not place a table under a staircase.
3. Do not place the table in front of the door.
4. Place tables parallel to each other.
5. Do not place a table with a door behind it.
6. The CEO's table should be located at a place where there is a `solid' wall behind him and there can be no movement behind him e.g. a passage way.
- Hits: 72858